Protecting Your Financial Interests in Commercial Transactions and Disputes
Kirwan Law in Syracuse provides guidance that lasts and sustenance for the life of your business, from ranging from the formation and expansion to the potential dissolution or succession by the next generation of your family. Though we are centrally located in downtown Syracuse, we proudly represent business owners throughout New York State.
The following are examples of some of the legal services we provide:
- Business entity selection, including choices of corporations, limited liability and others
- Expansion of a business through mergers and acquisitions, and other strategies
- Virtual in-house legal counsel services to address any legal concerns that may arise in your business
- Contract issues, including negotiation, drafting and review
- Trial representation for plaintiffs and defendants in court for breach of contract, fiduciary duty, business fraud and commercial real estate disputes, as well as advocacy at the appellate level, etc.
- Disputes over corporate governance
- Partnership and shareholder disagreements
- Business ownership succession in estate planning
- Business dissolution
Founding attorney Terry Kirwan brings more than 27 years of trial experience to your commercial matters. Our litigation experience provides us with the ability to draft contracts and agreements that will aid in the prevention of misunderstandings and disputes pertaining to your business.